Wednesday 4 January 2012

Red Panda of DEATH☆

This is going to be a bit of a rant about the weather. WHY IS IT SO HORRIBLE OUTSIDE!?!? Its wet and windy and horrible. It was so bad that when I told people in the office that I am going outside because I had a death to deal with they laughed and wished me "good luck". The last time I saw Ronald he was wearing so many layers I didn't recognise him. I haven't seen him since, I think he blew away! My hair is a fuzzy, windswept mess and the rain made my eye makeup run. I look like a runny panda. I guess it's my own fault for trying out a smokey eye look when the weather is so horrible but I thought my glasses would protect it. For once I am wanting to be a supervisor so I can sit in my comfy office all day and drink coffee. I don't want to go to work tomorrow. Will is going to have to pry me off the bed before I go anywhere. I'm going to stay inside, wrapped up in my new fluffy dressing gown and watch gory movies. I'm too beautiful to work under such conditions.

And since I'm whining...

My diet isn't going very well. I blame the weather. It made me bury my sorrows in a mug of hot chocolate and whipped cream. I'll try again tomorrow.

Well at least my nails held up in the horrible weather. I spent two hours last night working on them, much to Will's annoyance. I don't usually paint my nails black but I was in the mood for a change. I even painted little skulls and hearts on each finger. Will says I have too much free time on my hands, I guess I took that a little literally~.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Grell T_T Ask William if you can do paperwork until the weather gets better...

    ReplyDelete