Wednesday 4 January 2012

New Year~


I may have got a little distracted by office Christmas and New Year parties, so when I felt like blogging I wasn't in much of a state to write anything that made sense. Champagne goes straight to my head~.

I love office parties. It is an excuse for me to get dolled up in my little Mrs Claus dress and torture my man with mistletoe, which usually works when Will has had one or two drinks. My man holds what little liquor he drinks very well but he just gets less shy about public affection, not that he has much of a choice because I will climb all over him any way, and I'm usually worse after a cocktail or three, but he can be more spontaneously passionate when tipsy. ...It's a good thing that walls cant talk, especially the ones in Will's office, my office, the library and several different storage cupboards.

And of course no party would be complete without our resident party animal taking his "party til you die" catchphrase literally and ending up passed out in some strange location. This year at Christmas party we found him the back of the general affairs office with a traffic cone stuck on his head, and on New Years Ronald ended up spending the night on me and Will's sofa. At least he was a bit well behaved on New Years.

Oh~! And I got lots of fabulous Christmas presents. Including a ring from Will. Don't get your hopes up, he doesn't want to marry me, the stoic idiot even wrote "I don't want to get married" on the lid of the ring box. He doesn't see the point of getting married when we live for centuries and we've already been together longer than every human marriage. As much as I want to be a bride I cant argue with a man who gives me ruby rings for Christmas. ...But I'll keep my ring finger bare just in case my man changes his mind.
I also got a box of makeup from Ronald, which I think his girlfriends in general affairs probably helped him pick out, and a few other little things from my other co-workers, including a new red dressing gown and a bottle of perfume that looks like a skull.

I think I over indulged a bit this Christmas and new year. There was just so much wonderful food and chocolate I couldn't help myself. But as always my new years resolution is to loose my holiday pounds, and possibly to blog more since I have been a little distracted lately. I'll probably just blog about how much I miss chocolate on my new diet.

So what is your new years resolution this year?
I do read all your comments by the way, they keep me entertained when I am pretending to do paperwork.

3 comments:

  1. XD "it's a good thing the walls can't talk"
    You're such a dirty-birdy!

    Glad you had a fun holiday. And your present from Will sounds pretty. :3

    ~Hairball

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell william to update his blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were have I been and how come I just NOW come across this blog?? I've missed so much,
    Anyways I'm glad I found it. Love it to Death

    ReplyDelete