Thursday 14 June 2012

And All That Jazz

I bet you thought I forgot about this again, didnt you~? Well I am dead tired but I thought I would be a good little reaper and write a blog for the day. Even if I am writing this at 2am. My darling man is asleep at the moment and I'm having a fabulous time watching him sleep, in between typing this thing up. I think I drank too much coffee earlier, that is why I'm here instead of being wrapped around Willy right now. He thinks I dont know he's a cuddly sleeper but it is fabulous the things you find out while pretending to be asleep. You see Will does this little trick of faking falling asleep facing away from me and then rolling back over to cuddle when he thinks I'm asleep. Tsk tsk Will~ being up before me doesnt mean you get  away with such darling bedroom techniques. ...Oh he loves me so, that funny hubby of mine~

Well my day has been deadly deathly dull. I had only a single death and it bored me to DEATH. Is an interesting cinimatic record too much to ask for now-a-days~? Entertain me humans, it is all you're really good for after all, but I love you all to DEATH none the less, I would be even more bored without your ways...also you're all so fragile and fun to paint the town red with, literally. 

So after my date with death I trailed my beautiful self home and spent an evening curled up and watching a few movies I was in the mood for. Alas my man didnt seem to appreciate me singing along with a few of them but he wasnt the one watching television, so I can sing all I want. I dont think he's a fan of musicals, or my darling horror movies. If I dont get complaints about singing too loudly I get a lecture about the screaming in what I'm watching being too loud. He just doesnt appreciate fabulous films like I do. 

Oh! And the truffles I made all by myself yesterday turned out deliciously.  They didnt last very long though, but it makes sense for a chef to taste their own cooking. William wants to know if I'll ever cook any "real" food as all I seem to make is either sweets or cakes. I just think that I'll stick to making sweet treats while my talented man keeps up making my dinner every day~

1 comment: