Wednesday 11 July 2012

Atop of Clothes Mountain~

I'm currently supposed to be cleaning out of my rather full wardrobe but I found myself distracted with picking music to listen to while cleaning and I somehow ended up sitting on top of the pile of clothes I'm supposed to be clearing away and scribbling in my darling blog~ So hello from the top of my little clothes mountain!

I found myself unable to sleep due to too many nightshifts ruining my body-clock and making sleep a little difficult. I just hope I can get up for work in the morning. Aw well~ At least it isnt my biological clock that is broken, Willy hates it when that starts ticking.

Lucky for my currently sleeping man I keep all my clothes in a different room from our bedroom so I wont disturb him while I tidy up. We had an abundance of bedrooms even after I moved in to Will's place so I got my own room which I use for all my little hobbies, including all of my makeup collection, my clothes, my sewing equipment and everything I need for my photography. Alas I cant keep any of my photographs of Sebby on my wall because my roomie gets a little grumpy about them so instead I have  a wall of William. He calls it "disturbing" I call it perfection~ I need to capture those cold eyes on camera as often as possible so they're constantly staring  down at me and filling me with such fantastic shivers~! ...Though photographs never do them justice, even with today's fancy cameras. Well at least I dont need a dark room any more to print them out. I had one in my old place and it was such a hassle.

Hm, it seems like finishing my little dressing room cleaning escpade isnt going to get finished. Well I have half of the room done. It is dead pretty and perfect. I even lit a few candles so it will smell like strawberries and pomagrante when I come in here in the morning. It is just a shame that the other half of my room looks like it was hit with a clothing bomb. Finding my uniform in the morning should be deadly interesting. At least I had some sense to hang my work shirts over one of my mirrors to stop them getting wrinkled. Ok maybe I am a little lazy when it comes to hanging my things on proper hangers.

Alright, it's late, I have to get up for work in five hours, so I think I will go crawl back into bed next to my six foot tall teddy bear~ Thank you for keeping me company until I got sleepy. I'll write soon~ Buh bye now~


3 comments:

  1. I know what it's like. I believe that at the ripe age of 16 I have successfully become nocturnal.
    ~MoonSpider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well as sweet Summer hits I too also always become more of a night person.But I find that its easy enough to get back into normal sleeping rhythm so I never disciplined myself too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grell, remember that you need your beauty sleep D:

    ReplyDelete