Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas Eve Defeat


It feels strange writing this when so many of you already know my day~ Yes my all nighter defeated me, because of my glasses of all things. As much fun as it was chatting with so many of you on twitter and livestream chat my eyes got tired from staring at the screen & it meant that I had to keep taking my precious glasses off~which made replying a little difficult. Aw well~ at least we tried~

Oh~ and thank you~ to Ronald for setting that livestream thing up, he does have some uses at times~ ...other than being a doorstop.

This is just a short blog because I am going to go rest my head on my desk and take a little nap before I go home and spend Christmas with ~my~man~.

So~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


And let me know what Santa brought you all~ ...That is if you didn't end up on the naughty~ list~

No comments:

Post a Comment