Saturday 8 October 2011

I'm Waterlogged


I am waiting on my make up brushes to dry so I thought I would pop by to say hello~ again. I've had a pretty bad day today so I thought doing a spot of cleaning (and playing with my make up collection) would cheer me up...and of course leaving a little blog for my darling audience for the second day in a row.

I had a bit of a spat with my ever so stoic lover today over silly work related issues. It was a stupid fight but I still ended up sulking and not coming back to the office when I had collected all of my cinematic records for the day. Instead I decided to sit in the rain on a roof somewhere near Brighton. My hair got ruined but it was still quite pleasant sitting watching people try to scurry out of the horrible weather. Of course Will eventually found me and we made up for our silly row earlier. Awha~! How I love kissing in the rain~! Its like something from a romance novel~!

Just so you know William T Spears is horrible when it comes to apologising...but he makes up for it by being so well endowed with other ~skills~

But since our little lovers quarel he has returned to work. (He's been doing overtime lately) and I am at home trying to wash rain water out of my locks and return myself to my usual non-soggy state.

A few of you mentioned that I'm a lefty after my last post. Of course I am left handed, Will and Ronald are too if you have ever noticed.

2 comments:

  1. Are the others, Alan and Eric, lefties as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :3 Sitting in the rain is a lot of fun. It gives you time to reflect on things without being distracted.
    Glad you two made up; though you always seem to be fine in the end anyway.

    Also, you're far too cute in your picture. Stop it! XD <3

    ReplyDelete