Saturday 1 October 2011

New Sheets

The scythe gash on my arm still hasn't healed since my last beautiful blog and Will is still quite vocal about not giving me any sympathy for its stinginess so I cant whine about it. He's also still quite grumpy that is hair is now shorter and yet to properly grow back after my little hairdressing accident.

He took a break from his moodiness to spend the evening wrapped up in bed with me this evening~ I would tell you all how we got there but I'm a lady. (And Will gets snippy when I post ~intimate~ details) Lets just say we were "christening" new bedsheets~ and spent the rest of the evening lounging around reminiscing with no clothes on.

I just realised that in 76 days it will be me and Will's 212th anniversary. Well 77 days according to Will, we don't exactly agree on what day we started going out. True we've split up several times over the last 211 years but we still count the original anniversary as our proper one. Awha~ I'm so excited~! I should start planning. I have no idea what we should do for it yet.

Any suggestions? I love planning my own dates but this one is special and I am open for suggestions my darlings~ xx

1 comment:

  1. Wah~~ 212?!! That's a long and lovely time to be in love ^^ I say you can write down 212 things you love about him and your relationship and leave them in random places for him to find. You could do that leading up to the actual day as a precursor~

    ReplyDelete