Thursday 27 October 2011

An Actual Update


Ah! My little blog I have been in such an overworked tizzy I forgot all about you, with the exception of my rather long entry about kisses, but I think it is time for a real update.

Since my silly subordinate broke his wrist I have been swamped with doing all of his work so I apologise for my absence. Ronald since I last posted about him is right as rain again, with the exception of the occasional twinge when he uses his scythe. He's still bandaged up and he is currently using his cast to store female staff members' phone numbers.

I'm still handling his reaping and he does all the paperwork. It's much more fun for me that way. The more Deadly I get to be the better~

To reward myself for all my hard work I treated myself to a little makeup shopping spree. I was starting to run low on my supply and I would hate to be seen in public without even a little touch of makeup. Perhaps I will wear some of my newer products if I manage to convince Will to take me out on another date. All this hard work has made cuddling up next to my man on time every night difficult.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty picture!
    Glad you're having fun while Ronald does all the paperwork...Ronald actually working! (never thought that would happen!)
    Hope you get your date soon...Enjoy life x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure William is pleased with both of you for all the hard work at least once :) (I don't think he's thrilled with the phone number cast, though). I agree with Nina-enjoy life! I'm surprised Ronald's working THIS hard. At least you're having fun with DEATH right now! And you deserve that reward! Go, go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,Grell,you're in love with red alright.But,nice,I didn't know you had a blog....

    ReplyDelete