Saturday 8 October 2011

Working~Girl~


Awha~ my dearest readers it has been another week and I have been a busy girl so I send you the sincerest apologises from my little red heart. Not that I've been busy with DEATH so much as paperwork. You 21st century humans are awfully healthy, it saves me on work, unless you go and kill each other which humans seem to do a lot, no matter what century it is. My darling scythe does ache for more DEATH though, I'm in need of a fitting work out. A mass murder perhaps~ come on humanity ease my boredom.

Speaking of murder and DEATH I have the day off today! Sadly my darling Willy is still on duty so Ronald came over to keep me company, also he's currently hiding from several girls back at dispatch so he was happy to escape to my abode~. So we've spent the night indulging in horror movies. If I didn't know better I would think Ronald was frightened. ...This is why I need a real man around not a bratty boy.

With all this free time today I even took a little extra time to do my nails. They're now red with little black hearts. Sadly the hearts on my left hand didn't come out as pretty as the ones on my right. I really should have forced Ronald to do my left hand for me. Tch what a pity.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh are you a leftie? So am I *grin* Haha I'd be glad if there's no serial killers around :p us humans would like to stay alive~ even though you make DEATH awesome :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I immediately thought of you being a leftie too! High five for all of us! And I bet that if Ronald did it, he'd screw it up even more. He just doesn't seem like the kind of guy who'd be any good at painting nails....

    AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR "ASKING" RONALD TO POST! I was begining to think he was dead....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I automatically thought you might be a lefty! I'm a righty, though. Since there are little hearts on your nails, Ronald probably would've screwed up if he was trying to paint them while he was opposite from you. The hearts would've been painted upside down from your point of view.

    ReplyDelete