Thursday 22 March 2012

Deadly Dull Day

I'm BORED!!!!!! I was late for work today and when I finally got here Will stuck me in a different department as a punishment. I have to type up death lists all day. It's so dull and this department is so stuffy! I need my daily reaping work out, I'll get rusty if I dont.

You would think that it would be impossible for me to be late for work when I live with William but clearly I love my beauty sleep. If I dont wake up after three wake up attempts from my live~in~lover~ he goes to Dispatch without me. I'm pretty sure he uses the time it takes for me to arrive at the office to plan what my punishment should be. He's so cold and grumpy in the mornings! ...Still handsome though~.

And dont start worrying your pretty heads, I'm only stuck death list writing for today. Willy cant keep me away for too long, he'll miss me and there are humans out there dying to meet me.

Oh~ I have settled for Antonio for the name of my skull, since no one suggested any new names and you all seemed to like that one. And since you agreed with me I'll ask Will to do another Q/A with me...and by "ask" I mean I'll whine until he gives in to keep me quiet.

...I miss him already. I've only been in this different department for an hour but I miss Will, my own office and reaping to DEATH. It is so deadly dull here.

7 comments:

  1. Wow - I can't really blame you for sleeping in like that. You're working hours seem to be absurd as you're writing this 4 AM in the morning-
    I'm thinking where are the questions to be posted....... Guess I could ask that on Twitter.
    Ahh I am so stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this made me guilty for having a 2 hour delay. Hope you get out of that desk job soon, no one can deny your talent in reaping ;)
    also, I think there were so few name suggests because no one has ever thought to name a skull before, me thinks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm.... Let's see.. Questions questions ....
    Ever since you spoke of your Cinema trips with Will, I've been wondering - sense you both are very different how do you find any films that you both enjoy and what sort of films would they be?

    If forced to have any other profession than your own what would it be?
    Who is the most interesting person you've reaped over the years? Your favorite Cinematic record or something. There must be some that stand out...

    Also I'm tempted to ask William what does Grell look like without his make up, but I don't what to get killed.
    Oh and Grell - has anyone besides Will seen you without make- up and is alive to tell?

    Okay thats far too much already. You can just choose some out of the bunch if you like. ...... I'll shut up now.
    Hell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a question for q&a time! :D

    Do you have a favorite TV show? If so, what is it?

    If you two have something that you want to watch that's on at the same time, do you compromise and watch the other's favorite show with them or split up into different rooms so you wont miss anything?

    ~Hairball

    ReplyDelete
  5. How r Shinigami born? R they born like humans r born or someway different? ~ kiara ur ultimate fan girl of DEATH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, y r u the only Shinigami with sharp teeth? I lopled it up and one person said u probably filed them like that to make ur self look cool....idk? U look great though, I love you :) ~ kiara ur ultimate fan girl of DEATH

    ReplyDelete
  7. came back cuz a question popped into mind.

    Are they any female shinigami? I believe I ever only saw a female receptionist/desk-job-person, though that was in an OVA, so you can't count that as an exactly reliable source.

    ReplyDelete