Monday 26 March 2012

Irritated

William has wandered off and told me to stop slacking off so that means I'm going to write a proper update as well as the Q/A!

I'm a little cranky today because I didnt have time to get any breakfast this morning, so I'm happy to try my best to do nothing until lunch time. I would usually grab a bar of chocolate on the way into work if I dont have time for breakfast but I quit chocolate because I thought I was gaining weight. I just have diet fizzy drinks to keep me from slaughtering the entire office. Everyone is so irritating when I'm hungry!

I'm back to my office again so at least that is something. I missed my desk and everyone I work with, even if I was only gone for a day and I want to reap everyone today. I'll also reap someone if they make one more joke about me suffering from PMS today.

Since I'm in a whiny mood I'll give my opinion on modern music because my radio is annoying me again. I might just stop listening to radio stations.

Things I dont like about modern music:

  • Anything involving autotuning. 
  • Any songs that just have one sentence/one set of lyrics repeated over and over again. It isnt a song! It is a musical sentence!
  •  I dont like dance music and I dont need to hear it on the radio at 10 in the morning. 

Other than those three points I dont have that much of a problem with modern music I guess. It just seems to be that I am hearing those three points everywhere!

It's lunch now so I think I will leave it at that for today, I can go make myself a little less grumpy with food and William kisses.


1 comment:

  1. There I go issing your entries again...
    I've never lived in the olden days, but MAN DO I HATE songs that repeat one sentence too.... It's silly...... WEll It's better than the only words being la-la-la, na-nana and dom-dim-do. Although sometimes it's funny too and after a long day of hard thinking work I even might like listening something mindless.....
    I like that blog entry actually, despite the fact that you're grumpy. Hopefully Will cheered you up, cause you cheered me up.

    ReplyDelete