Monday 26 March 2012

Will and I Q/A Session (Number 5)

I managed to kidnap my man this morning so we're going to answer a few questions like you requested, and since we got so many questions we're going to do two of these so we can get to most of them.

How do you find any films that you both enjoy? And what sort of films would they be?

Grell: We have some similar movie tastes, but we usually take turns to pick what we're watching. I'll watch anything as long as it isnt boring.

William: If I had a choice I would not bother with films but there are some that I like. I'll go see anything with Grell as long as they are not nonsensically violent, gore ridden, pointlessly sentimental or romantic, and I dont like musicals.

Do you have a favorite TV show? If so, what is it?

Grell: Watching television is hard when I have to work all the time and a certain stoic someone likes to confiscate the remote when I'm "misbehaving".

William: I do not have time to watch anything religiously, so I dont have any favourite television shows. They are a pointless waste of time. Also if I sit on the sofa for an extended period of time Grell has an irritating habit of climbing on me.

Are they any female shinigami?

Grell: You mean other than yours truly~? Of course there are girls. It would be a little silly if it was just boys. I'm still prettier than all of them though.

William: If there are no female reapers, how do you suppose we reproduce? Honestly.

If forced into any other profession than your own what would it be?

Grell: Awha~ I would want to be an actress or a musician if I wasnt stuck being a reaper~ I wouldnt change my current job for the world though.

William: Why do I have to answer pointless questions about scenarios that would never happen? To keep everyone, and Grell, happy I will answer and say an accountant, or something that does not involve me going out in the field. 

William, what does Grell look like without his make up? Grell, has anyone besides Will seen you without makeup and is alive to tell?

Grell: As if I would let anyone see me without makeup. Even when I was a butler I wore a tiny bit of foundation. I would look ghastly if I didnt!

William: Honestly, I dont see any difference between Grell with or without makeup. With the exception of the slightly uneven skin-tone, the lack of eyelashes and slightly more masculine appearance of course.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your answers - always so much fun.
    And I think the questions about there being female repears was justified, whoever asked it, it was a good one considering female reapers are rarely shown and you don't really seem to have a need to reproduce as immortal beings...
    Now I sound like I'm trying to be smart. Sorry.
    nd Will - It's always good to consider even the unlikely scenarios of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome Q's tehe haha~chuuu☆○★●☆○★●ぢばぬ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish Grell could be less obsessed over his beauty

    ReplyDelete