Tuesday 20 March 2012

Morning!


Feeling productive so I thought I would write a little blog, well by "productive" I mean I am sitting at my desk and doing anything but paperwork. So Hello~

I have a theory that if I looks like I'm typing everyone will think I'm busy and being a good girl~ It seems to work, at least until they see my little update.

I will be drowned in paperwork for the next few days so maybe I'll be able to procrastinate...I mean update a bit more. I really should be punished for being so lazy this year. Some one should give me a blog related punishment.

On a completely unrelated note, why is modern music so terrible? I'm getting close to putting my scythe through my radio if it doesnt shut up. Well at least it is keeping me awake until I finish my morning coffee.

So one of my fabulous readers asked if they still play that dreadful game in Dispatch of trying to make me scream. I think they do, no one has frightened me intentionally in a while, but I'm not usually in the loop with that little game, and now that I've posted about it they will probably remember that they havent made me scream in a while. If I get frightened out of my wits I am blaming you.

Do you think I should do another Q/A with William? If so we're going to need questions to answer~ so get plotting.

I think I should really get back to work before Will notices that I havent done anything since we got in.

Oh! One final thing I have two name suggestions for the skull Antonio and Pollard. If I get a few more I might make a poll to help me make my mind up.





5 comments:

  1. I vote Antinio! Sounds super suave!

    ~Hairball

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antonio! Pollard sounds weird even for a skull.
    And I have a question: What do you guys like to do on a cold rainy day?

    ~Kara Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you and will should do another Q/A. it would be fun! nd I vote for Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  4. How come I haven't checked your blog for 2 days?? Where have I been. Anyways I think that Antonio is a better name for skull as well. I can't really think of any myself.
    Also - You seem to be a mind-reader cause I was tjust hoping that you'll put on another Q/A with Will seeing as I've never really had a change to ask you anything. i alsways have loads of questions, but of course now - I can'r think of any. Better write them down . Anyhow I'd love to get a glimpse of William again. - Blog related punishments??? Wow that takes some creativity......
    As for modern music - It's not all terrible, is it? Besides there ARE classical radios. Not to sound smart or anything. So where are are you supposed to post questions? Here?

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you ever worry if you lose all of you'er make up???~chuuu☆○★●☆○★●ぢばぬ

    ReplyDelete