Thursday 5 April 2012

Anything But Work

I'm currently writing up the most deadly dull death I have ever seen so I thought I would talk to you lot instead. I was keeping myself busy by text messaging Will little hearts but that cruel man confiscated my phone until the end of the day. If he is going to treat me like a child he might as well spank me, that would be more fun~

He was nice enough to give me tomorrow off though. Apparently I wont be needed so if I dont update this I'll probably be at home and wrapped up in bed. I need my beauty sleep and I feel guilty for neglecting my bed. It must be feeling unloved with my abandoning it so early every morning.

I should celebrate my long weekend by being a little naughty at lunch time. As much as I love my figure and hate destroying it with horrible fatty foods I might treat myself to something nasty and fried for lunch. I've been craving chips. I might sneak down to the human world and get myself a chippy to indulge myself~ And I'll pick up some fish and chips for my darling since it is Will's favourite.
...I get a feeling that I am going to regret this idea by the end of the day.

4 comments:

  1. I love fish n chips!
    ~ Kara Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't regret it. Plus your figure is perfect. Don't worry so much. Nice to know what's Will's favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that thing about william...that he likes the fish and chips i didn't know it...i think he will like them(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to have some lovely indulgent chocolate for afterwards, might join you if you do x

    ReplyDelete