Monday 2 April 2012

Gimmie DEATH

If I dont get my nails done by the end of the day I will reap something~ I know it is unlike me to have several beauty mistakes in one day but I got so distracted reaping this morning I had no time to do my nails and I lifted the wrong products when leaving the house this morning. Now I have mascara in my coat pocket and nothing for my lips. It is going to bother me the rest of the work day.

Well at least I can keep myself distracted by picking off the chipped nail polish. It is better to have bare nails than ugly ones~

I just realized that I havent written anything about Ronald in a while. That is mainly because I haven't seen him that often. Of than the occasional sighting of my brat of a partner in the canteen. He's been doing a slightly different shift from me. Not that I mind because I am quite happy to sit at my desk and ogle William all day...but if I dont get to reap or kill something soon I will start breaking things. A lady needs her exercise, and because you humans have an annoying habit of living longer now-a-days I get so BORED!

I'm trying to stop this turning into another blog where I whine about lack of deaths but...I want something interesting! I'm just going to sit at my desk and pray for a mass murder, a demon outbreak or even gross zombies again, anything. I'm just aching to ram my large, pulsating scythe into something and rip it apart~

Any~way~ I am having a tea date with Will after work so at least that is something to cheer me up.

2 comments:

  1. I recently had a Mangosteen tea! Thought of you while drinking it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get Mangosteen tea?!?!?!!?

    Tell me where~ pretty~please~<3

    ReplyDelete