Monday 16 April 2012

I Think I'm Sick

I actually thought I wasnt going to get around to writing one of these today, but I thought that I should be nice and write a little something to my adoring audience between deaths and boring paperwork. It might take me a little while to finish this though as Will keeps walking behind my desk and I have to close everything so he doesnt notice my slacking off. If any of you remember, he has confiscated my little blog before and I dont want it to fall into the hands of my man again...also he writes embarrassing things about me as a punishment.

He should be happy though I've been a good little reaper today. I somehow managed to arrive at Dispatch twenty minutes early today, & I'm having a good hair and makeup up day so it wasnt my usual morning start of being trailed in by William and fixing my make up at my desk because I over indulged in beauty sleep. I think I might be ill, it is the only way I could possibly explain getting up early & voluntarily doing my paperwork today.

In other news~ I managed to break my phone while reaping and now I have to tolerate Will's pigeon until I get a new one. They're such ugly, bland birds. I dont see why he keeps them. Also the creepy thing keeps staring at me while it is sitting on my desk and it is a bit off putting. Why pigeons any way? They should give us something more interesting, like owls, oh! or parrots! A parrot could take voicemail messages instead. I am so clever.

Oh I planned for this to be longer but I have to leave for a death in two minutes. Buh bye~

3 comments:

  1. Don't scare your readers like that. I thought you were ill for real.
    Heh - to be perfectly honest - I like when Will writes your blog. xD But i see why you dont

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get better grell! I was also wondering if you could possibly check out my blog I will paste the link. Of course you don't have to I know you are a busy reaper and all :)
    My blog
    http://sebbyscorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Late response I know, but you should definitely talk Will into getting you an owl. :D I heard Sebastian used one when working for Ciel, so why not you too? You could use a combo of guilt trip and the fact that it was tested by both the demon and Harry Potter. ;)

    ReplyDelete