Wednesday 11 April 2012

You Would Think I Would Get Tired Blogging About Hair

I'm having a good hair day today~! ...I know that isnt really something that needs to be announced as I almost always look perfect but I've had a series of bad hair days the last few days so I felt like announcing the return of my hair normality to the world. I'm blaming new hair products for my hair problems. They made it look shiny but it felt terrible. What is the point of nice hair if I cant touch it? Also Will touches my hair so I cant have my man tugging me along by hair that feels slimy or hard in places.So it is now back to its usual silky softness.

I'm a little ashamed to admit that I have eaten all of the chocolate eggs I received on Sunday. As I've explained before we reapers dont really celebrate human holidays but we do like to take part in things like gift giving and stealing some traditions simply because it's fun, like using easter as an excuse to make William buy me mountains of chocolate.

I feel a little guilty for being so greedy though. I might stop myself from eating chocolate for the next few weeks to make up for it. It is going to be hard and I've failed this little diet promise quite a few times but I'll try any way. It really doesnt help my will power that Ronald has been discount egg shopping since Easter ended and buying up all the chocolate that is now on sale.

I know I have been a little inconsistent with my updates as of the last few days, well, I've been around more than what I used to be at the start of the year. The main reason why I have been unpredictable with my posts is simply because I'm a busy maiden. Just recently I have set the goal of posting while at the office because it is the only place where I am forced to sit down and concentrate on things, aka procrastinating on doing paperwork until Will screams at me. Alas~ blogging while at work occasionally means that I sometimes get so busy with reaping that I dont have time to write anything. Like yesterday~ I planned to blog but I had Death to spread and my hair got ruined by the rain. I looked ghastly and had to walk around like that for the entire day. It isnt easy being lil' ole' me at times~

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad about the chocolate. I finished off my stash the day I got it, as well as over half a dozen eggs. And I still had dinner.

    Also, nice to here about the hair ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wonder if this is connected with your twitter
    You shouldn't be so worried about your weight and diets, you have a very active job so you won't get fat either way. Enjoy yourself, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete