Friday 4 November 2011

Happy Belated Halloween


I had every intention of posting on Halloween night but Will dragged me into work. That man doesn't have a festive bone in his body. He even banned Halloween costumes this year, mainly because last year me and Ronald wore Halloween costumes to work and lets just say we were still doing punishment overtime by the time Christmas came around.

Halloween is boring for us reapers, we spend our time sitting around watching you humans have all the fun, not that we usually follow human holidays but the festivities are always entertaining. This year I spent my work hours nibbling on chocolate coated apples and force feeding William candyfloss. (That is "Cotton Candy" to you Americans).

What bothered me the most this year about Halloween was how some of you decided to dress up as ME! Personally I have no problem with people dressing like yours truly~ I consider myself a fashion icon after all. But why dress as me for Halloween?! The same night people dress up as monsters, zombies and a whole list of other ghastly things. I am far too beautiful to be seen in the same genre as a zombie or a witch.

I know it is a little late for a Halloween related rant but it took me a while to realise how offensive it was to be a Halloween costume. I am not Scary!

3 comments:

  1. Is it even worse whey you see the versions of Grim reapers running around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Miss Sutcliff,

    I've finally found time to comment on one of your blogs! I've spent all day reading them, and your adventures are rather amusing if I do say so myself.

    I'm glad you and Will got over you little lover's quarrel, it's always upsetting to see the crimson god of death upset.

    If you haven't noticed, it's not just Halloween that people dress up like you! Us humans can't help but admire your strong sense of self, dazzling personality, and fierce wardrobe. Even I have my red centered outfits when I feel a "Grell Day" is needed. And need I mention the amount of red nail polish I've acquired?

    Best wishes,
    Pandora <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Pandora! You're a favorite to different people and they like/love cosplaying as you! I even have a costume of you and I'm excited to wear it! Happy belated Halloween to you too!

    ReplyDelete