Saturday 29 January 2011

He Brought This Upon Himself!!!


(This is a responce to this: http://ronaldknox.blogspot.com/2011/01/so-grell-doesnt-feel-left-out.html)

I never make two posts in one day but a certain blond idiot provoked me in to doing this!


FACTS ABOUT RONALD KNOX!

He is frightened of spiders. He was trapped inside his office for an hour last week because there was a spider in his door way. I had to rescue him because he was curled up in a ball in the corner. MANLY!

He has been caught dancing alone in his office by the reaper trainees twice in the last week.

He is a cuddly sleeper.

He wears pink boxers.

He has let me paint his nails and french braid his fringe.

He tried to do a 360 on his lawnmower...and failed...painfully.

I think that should be enough revenge for one night.

Grell
xx

2 comments: