Saturday 29 January 2011

Interesting Facts About My Sexy Supervisor~


After my couple of paragraphs on Ronald Knox yesterday I felt a little guilty for not having written enough on my dearest William.

So here is a few secret little facts about William T Spears you probably don't know:

I gave him his first kiss.

He has a cat called Brom that I originally named Sebastian until he changed it's name.

He thinks I don't know he hides my Sebby dolls on me.

He is my "friend with benefits" and lets me stay at his place every other weekend (Well that is one little cat out of the bag...Oops!...sorry Will)

He takes exactly 2 1/2 sugars in his tea.

I'm the only one allowed to call him Will.

He feels guilty and buys me presents if he he hurts me too much. Like the time he bought me roses after elbowing me in the face.

He used to get into trouble ALL the time when we were in school.

He regularly falls asleep with his glasses on, and has ninja like reactions when you try to take them off.

He hates it when other people touch his hair.

He actually has a sense of humor.



Well that should be enough on William for now. He is probably going to kill me for this but since I've already annoyed Ronald I don't want Will to feel left out.

Oh also Ronald Knox has apparently started a blog as vengeance for my post yesterday. I'll share a link to it once he actually posts something.

Love you all~

Grell
xx

6 comments:

  1. *Glares* You will not leave my place alive now!

    What are you going to do Ronald! delete people will start to think am soft...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you dont deny any of it Will~

    <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. *smacks face with glass bottle* tch...

    ReplyDelete