Friday 28 January 2011

I've Got a Blog Now



Honestly I made this because I am procrastinating at 3am instead of doing actual work William told me to do three days ago. Hopefully I will keep it up. William and Ronald are taking bets on how long I can keep up my blog before I get bored or distracted. They also think this is just going to be pages of Sebastian love and beauty rants that no one will bother to read.
Do you ever get the feeling that your work colleagues dont really like you?

So, yeah I'm going to use my 21st Century internet access to do something more creative instead of using it to shoe shop, watch make-up tutorials and bother William and Sebastian on msn.

I shall write something more interesting tomorrow, even though I'm spending the weekend at Will's place.

Buh Bye Now

Grell
xx

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh...this looks like fun!
    Me follow...
    Enjoy life!
    Serifina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll follow to even though my little brother told me not to. i can see your lies in him grell. oh and by the way im sebby's sister

    ReplyDelete