Monday 31 January 2011

Seriously, Shinigamis Stop Stealing My Post-its!

Well I'm no longer at William's place. Since it's Monday I'm back in my office working over time on paper work with Ronald Knox; who is battling his usual Monday hangover and not fully appreciating my taste in music today.

Right I am going to go on a bit of a rant! No one is going to care about this but I don't care. Ronald is stealing my office supplies! I bought pink, heart shaped post-its to use on my reports, Ronald stole them and is sitting at his desk sticking them on his face. I didn't notice until he stuck two on his forehead and shouted "Grell look I'm a CAT!" and then he slapped one on my forehead. Even as I write this he is wearing two on his eye lids and fluttering them like eyelashes at me. William isn't here to yell at him and he keeps playing that stupid "My Balls" song he put on his blog yesterday.
It's only Monday and I need a day off...

Now the idiot is making sheep noises at me!

Ok I am going to write something more interesting now that Eric has him distracted by asking him to explain the rules of Chubby Bunny (Yeah we really don't do any work when William isn't here). So...

...I HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT I WAS GOING TO TALK ABOUT! I'M GOING TO KILL RONALD!!!!


Grell
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment