Friday 28 January 2011

Ronald Has Pretty PJs

I woke up to a rather interesting sight this morning; a pajama clad Ronald Knox standing on my front door step. I normally wouldn't mind but the idiot robbed me of my last hour of beauty sleep and then stood there for 10 minutes laughing at my pajamas before telling me what he actually came for. "Darling" Ronald had apparently ran out of clean clothes, again, and was on the hunt for any clean shirts or trousers he may have left behind at my place when he was drunk last weekend.

Ronald Knox's drunken shenanigans at every office party usually involve him getting undressed in someway, or getting completely wasted and falling over a table. It has actually become the Shinigami Dispatch Society's weekend motto: "A party isn't a party until Ronald knocks/falls over a table". Though I must admit, he looked adorable in the Mrs Claus outfit at the Christmas Party. We matched~

OK I am going to stop picking on Ronald because that could take up several blogs and even then I would still have more material on him...

So today I am posting from Will's place! The cleanest, most organised house in the universe...until I stay over and then afterwards he spends two days cleaning the place. I did manage to cook dinner right this time. I didn't even give him food poisoning! He told me afterwards that I'm not "completely useless", so dinner must have been nice.
Give me time and I will be able to stop using the smoke alarm as a food timer.

Grell
xx

1 comment:

  1. my little brother was right lol i love this blog. hope you do one on him soon. :)

    ReplyDelete