Sunday 30 January 2011

Sebby Sunday!

Since I usually spend my Sundays lounging on Will's sofa in an over sized shirt, bad hair and no make up I really don't have anything interesting to post today, so I have decided to declare every Sunday Sebby Sunday! I did think about creating William Wednesday as well but I've been warned by a certain supervisor of mine that if I write one more entry focusing on him he will give me an even bigger bruise than the one he gave me last night over yesterdays post.

As you all can guess I am quite the connoisseur of Sebby related artwork but since all good things come in threes I will only share three pictures a week with my fellow Sebby lovers~
(And before any one takes a tempter tantrum I don't own any of the artwork, people either send me it or I find it myself. OK~?)

Now...On with today's sexiness!






Now I shall go compose myself and think of something more educational to share with you all tomorrow since I am back to work.

Love you all~

Grell
xx


1 comment: