Tuesday 20 December 2011

5 Days Until Christmas.

This entry is taking me ages to write because I keep getting distracted by petting my hair because I put too much conditioner in it and now it feels oh so silky smooth and stroke-able.

I wish to complain that you humans are being boring again. You've all been so well behaved and healthy. It has been difficult for me to amuse myself with my work. ...And you all know what happens if I get bored, I make my own~messy~entertainment~ Someone of my legendary caliber shouldn't be picking off old people from hospitals. I want to be aroused~ and tantalized by a beautiful, sweetly crimson death. One that I could watch the cinematic record of for hours without a hint of boredom. Or to feel someones dying pulse as life ebbs out of them with every drop of hot~ sticky~ fluid~ ...Awha~! I am making myself shiver at the mere thought! This world needs more interesting people like my dearly departed Madam~

...As you can probably guess my work load has been less than fruitful.

Also I wish to point out that the whole belief that suicide rates are higher this time of year is just a myth. It's actually higher in the summer and for some reason you usually pick Monday as the day to voluntarily shuffle off your mortal coil. I know everyone hates Mondays but that is a little over dramatic. I prescribe chocolate for the Monday blues, it almost always works.

Hm this was more of a work rant today than anything else, well at least it was a bit more interesting than a whole blog about the shopping I did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment