Saturday 17 December 2011

8 Days Until Christmas.


I wasn't going to write a blog for my anniversary because I would rather be in bed with Will but I cant sleep and my man is tired out from earlier so I wont try and wake him.

So yes~ It was our 212th anniversary!

And after much begging on my part I managed to drag Will out for a romantic dinner for two. It was my treat~ since he was being such a baby about today, and I love spoiling him on our special day.

Oh and here's a little tip from me to all of you~ ...If you're having dinner and expect to do ~other~activities~ afterward, don't fill yourself up at dinner.
...Though that didn't stop me falling off my usual diet and eating a rather large, bloody steak.

Will likes to protest that today isn't out real anniversary since we have broken up multiple times over the centuries so technically we haven't been together consistently since that, slightly drunken, first kiss at our graduation party. But I think this date is more important than those other possible anniversaries because it is the first one and as I explained to Will, it is the day where we both started to play our leading roles in each other's lives~ And I am his leading lady, just as he is my prince charming.

I'm rather glad today is a Saturday. I'm not in the mood to go to work and I think both of us are going to be sore when we get up. And if certain little love marks~ don't fade away we will both be wearing scarfs to work on Monday. ...Maybe we should just spend the entire day in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment