Sunday 4 December 2011

21 Days Until Christmas: 12 Days Until Our Anniversary


The heating in our place has been broken all weekend. The house has been absolutely freezing cold and I have spent the last two days wrapped up in my fuzzy red blanket. I don't want the heating to be fixed, even though I have been cold, Will and I have been more than happy to keep each other nice and hot~ Yours truly hasn't been properly dressed since I left work on Friday, even as I write this I'm only wearing Will's pajama bottoms and my quilt. (I seem to have misplaced my own pajamas somewhere)

On a more festive note~

We've started putting decorations up in Dispatch. We haven't got a tree yet but we are gradually sneaking in little pieces of Christmas into the office so Will wont really notice. Ronald has relapsed into his addiction to mince pies and has started begging us to buy boxes of them for him to eat during work hours.

I hope it snows this year. I may have whined a few times about the ice but I really would love a white Christmas. There is nothing more beautiful than reaping on a white winter afternoon with Christmas carols far off in the distance and crimson DEATH soaking into the snow. Blood melts snow, but it turns it into such wonderfully stained liquid. Ah~I get warmed from the inside out simply imaging it. Maybe a snow flake or two falling on a freshly departed face to finish the image? So beautiful~

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is coming to Dispatch~ ♪ ♫

    Ah! Grell,I saw a red Christmas tree the other day and I remembered of you.

    ReplyDelete