Monday 16 July 2012

Happy Now~?

I was having a little browse through the part of my blog that tells me where all my views come from and I found something Dead interesting. I have a very naughty collection of fans. Oh well who am I to judge, who doesnt have a slightly dodgy internet search history? I'm quite used to finding things such as "Grell William having sex" or "Hot Ronald Knox" cropping up in the little section that tells me how people found my darling blog but now "Shirtless Grell Sutcliff" has managed to make it into the top 5 searched things to find my blog. So I thought I would them out of their searching misery and post a shirtless picture. 

I pride myself on being a (somewhat) respectable maiden on my little section of the internet and I dont post any images of myself naked. Also my man would probably kill me for doing such a thing. He doesnt like to share, but I thought a little peek wouldnt hurt. I'm pretty sure my fellow reapers have already seen me shirtless (office parties, dont ask) so it should be fine with my darling~

 Other than posting about that my day has been like every other Sunday, I spent it watching slasher movies with a book and cup of strawberry tea. Such a peaceful day before the busy work week~

Oh! I received a little gift from Ronald the other day I forgot to tell you all about. Well...it is more of a dare than an actual pleasant present but my plain partner gave me a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey. From what I have heard about it it is quite the Deadly disaster of a novel so I'm not quite sure whether to read it and see what all the fuss is about, or to reap it. Does anyone want to make my mind up for me~?


2 comments:

  1. wow, I didn't know it was possible to look at the search histories in a blog :/ good to know. I is innocent

    Also, I have not read that book, which is surprising considering you may remember me as the bookworm from a couple entries ago. Sorry, can't help you

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't mind reading pointless smut, then you may get a kick out of it.

    This may put it in perspective for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FV-nuhlB5A&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLC6_VcKhDCNHK41FWv5gt0g

    ReplyDelete