Saturday 28 July 2012

Reapers Can Get Hangovers?

Have a picture of my man instead of me just because I think it is simply delicious~

I'm dead sorry for the bit of a wait between updates. I havent properly vanished again, dont you all worry about that. I'm being as good as gold~ ...or at least as good as possible for lil' ole' me. I dont fancy another punishment for being naughty and vanishing for months. Speaking of which it seems you're all very determined to make me read Fifty Shades of Gray. I'll have a little nosy through the first chapter tonight and I'll update you on every chapter I go through, that way I'll save you all the hassle of reading it, though I must say I could probably do the bloody thing justice. I keep thinking it is staring at me from the book shelf. Of course it isnt on an obvious spot on the case because I dont want Will finding it. It might give my man a stroke.

So what did you all miss this week~ Well last time I posted it was before the office party, which went magificently. Though I was a little worse for wear afterward. I didnt know it was possible for grim reapers to get hangovers, so I suppose I finally found my limit with alcohol. I was rather well behaved for a change, well with the usual exception of the occasional intoxicated fumble with my darling. My man might be usually stoic and well behaved but after a little drink or two it is so much easier to make him crack, or at least more willing to ignore his personal rules about being naughty in public places~

I wish I could say Ronald was well behaved, the office party was on Friday but afterward he vanished until Sunday. I have no idea where he wandered off to and he hasnt mentioned it ever since. Such a strange boy. I know this though, during that time my blond partner lost his ID and now I have to buy all his future party supplies for him until it is replaced. He could have anyone else do it but it seems to be me getting bothered the most. Apparently he doesnt look that old to you humans so he keeps getting asked for his ID while he's shopping.

Oh! And in case you've been living under a rock or something and didnt know, the Olympics are in London this year. This is my third time seeing them here in my division and it causes so much overtime with all those people being shipped in to London. Though I must say the event is much bigger than when I last saw it here 64 years ago.

1 comment:

  1. Knowing Ronald for so long, you'd think hangovers among reapers would be an established fact, though harder to get :P

    Also, as far as that book, I'd like to go on record as the one who voted "no" to save you that horrible fate~ Sorry it was no use

    ReplyDelete