Sunday 15 July 2012

Shakespeare Kills People

Thank you all for making me feel like the only procrastinator in the big wide world. I didnt expect any of you to go write your own lists, barvo my darlings~ How wonderful you all are at audience participation. I applaud you all, not just the list writers. And since I'm not the only one who would happily procrastinate themselves to DEATH I claim the title of the queen of procrastination.

I'm going to state the obvious and say today was Saturday, which meant no work for me and I got to spend the day having one of my little me days around town. I popped out on the hunt for a decent black eyeshadow and came home with four books and no makeup. What a pity, but at least I'll be a little more well read. I must admit to being a little lacking when it comes to modern literature because I can be a bit fussy when it comes to reading something that isnt the Bard's work or something a little darker. Though I have read my fair share of juicy modern crime novels. My new paperbound babies are just that type of novel but I thought I would share them with you all because the idea simply facinated me (and I'm a tad jealous I didnt think of doing it myself); murdering people in a similar fashion to deaths in Shakespeare's plays. I might take note in case I ever feel like having a bit of fun and seeing how they work out in reality~ I've been awfully well behaved since being Jack the Ripper.

I get the feeling that those books might take me a while to read because when I got them home they put me in the mood to read the Scottish Play and when I was done with that I watched Romeo and Juliet. The next thing I knew it was late at night and Will had went to bed without me. I shall have to go wake him with kisses and whisper sonnets to him before we drift off.

No comments:

Post a Comment