Wednesday 18 July 2012

Why Do I Do This To Myself?

I thought I would get this cracking early as I have an early death tomorrow morning. I'm a busy maiden after all, people Dying to meet me and all that~ and this one is a juicy one. I cant wait to sink my scythe into such a fabulous mess...but I should stop now before I give out DEATH spoilers. That would be naughty of me~

So I have came to a decision of what to do with that dreadful novel I am now in possession of. I'm going to let you lot make up my mind for me. In case you didnt notice I added a little poll in the corner. Reading that ghastly thing shall be my punishment for neglecting my audience for all of May and June. I'll even share my opinion of it. So if you want this little reaper's narrition of Fifty Shades of Grey give the poll a click. Why do I do such things to myself? 

Well other than dreading what you're going to vote for me all day I have spent my day reaping and trying not to reap Ronald while I'm at it. I might not be the biggest fan of my blond partner but I'm even less of a fan when he's been playing the same CD in his office on a loop for the last few days in a row. It is getting to the point that I am starting to know what order the tracks are in and I hear it when it is turned off! I've complained to Will and all he's done is give Ronald a cerfuw for his music. My man might not care but he isnt the one who has an office next door to that little brat. This is why I hate young'uns they have no respect or consideration for others around them. I might just sneak in and introduce his CD player to my darling death scythe~ They could get to know each other intimately~

Oh! And speaking of music, we're having an office party on Friday since it has been a while since we had one. I'm dragging Ronnie shopping on Thursday as I am in the need to buy a few pretty things to doll myself up with. It will be a fabulous occasion to take my new boots out for a spin, they've only been worn while twirling around the house so far~ I need to pop their cherry and that will be the best night to do it. I just hope the heels are suitable for stumbling home in.




No comments:

Post a Comment