Wednesday 2 February 2011

I'm Lazy, Ok?


I wasn't going to write one of these today but apparently some people noticed it missing, so here is a late blog to keep all my Grellettes happy.

I really didn't feel like my usual fabulous self today so I spent it wrapped up in my quilt in William's office. He can be surprisingly sympathetic when I feel ill. (Mainly because he says it is better to take care of me than to listen to me whine about it all day) He even gave all my work for the day to Alan, who probably gave it to Eric, who will probably be in a foul mood with me about it tomorrow. I don't care, no one should expect a lady to do any work when she is feeling ill. Sadly Will is making me work tomorrow. He says that I better be dead if I don't show up tomorrow. Well at least he was nice to me for a little while~

In other less interesting news. Eric has new glasses. I haven't seen them yet but he should be wearing them in tomorrow. As usual we'll all have a go at trying them on. What is with people doing that with glasses? Even I occasionally steal William's to wear for fun. They don't suit me by the way and he looks even weirder wearing mine. Yeah we get a little weird when it comes to the novelty of new glasses.

Well I think that is me for tonight...

OH! I'm working alongside William tomorrow!!! Maybe I'll convince him to take me out for dinner afterwards! I shall let you all know what happens~

Love you~

Grell
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment