Tuesday 29 November 2011

Fully Recovered~!


I would have wrote one of these sooner but after my little night out I didn't feel like writing one of these when I was a bit tipsy. I could embarrassed myself, even more so than usual. I know I said I was only going out for one or two cocktails but an old man at the other end of the bar kept having the bartender refill my glass so I may have ended up a little more drunk than I expected. It might have been a little naughty of me to accept the drinks but it would have been rude of me to turn down such tasty freebies~ and before he left my,not so secret, admirer came over and told me how he wished I was 35 years older. I didn't want to give the gentleman a heart attack by telling him that I am actually WAY older than him so I kept my age a little secret~

Alas my overworked hubby didn't approve of me falling through the front door at 12am and I received a rather long lecture about how I should act my age. Will then sulked at me for the rest of the night and the next day I was greeted with a hangover and Will vacuuming every piece of carpet in the house. I think he did it on purpose. For someone who told me to "act my age" he has a very immature way of sulking at someone.

Once I recovered from Saturday night Will and I made up and we're back on very~very~ affectionate terms again, well on my part any way, at least he's not sulking any more.

I received a bit of news today and I don't know whether it is good or bad, but I'll share with you all any way. ...Me and Ronald are working Christmas eve night this year. We're like Santa but you don't want us to pay you a visit because we reap you and don't leave any presents. We still wear the red hats and steal your mince pies though. I would much rather be spending my Christmas wrapped up in the arms of my handsome man sipping hot chocolate and watching the tree sparkle, but this year's schedule means I will be spending Christmas eve night with all of you.

After the usual annoyance of reading the rota and finding out we're working Christmas I had a little chat with Ronald and because Christmas eve is a quiet night for deaths and we'll probably be office bound most of the night we have promised to stay awake and consistently post. We may occasionally vanish for a death or two (Hopefully something messy to make my Christmas merry) but Ronald thinks we should track Santa online & keep you all updated. So be prepared for a lot of Twitter & Facebook spam from your favourite reapers, except Will because he'll be at home. You can even join us if you cant sleep due to Christmas excitement. Oh it will be in UK/English times, in case you do follow along and get a bit timezone confused.

2 comments:

  1. I shall be stalking you if I can stay up all night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *^* Christmas with Grell and Ronald

    ReplyDelete