Monday 1 August 2011

Bored Blog

I'm only writing this because I am BORED! I have nothing to do except sit and watch William work at home. Apparently I can sulk, sigh and whine all I want, I'm not going to get his attention. I want to strangle him with his tie. You know I could think of a thousand things I could be doing with my Sunday night other than watching Will make his post-Monday morning preparations. Also the fact that I'm a little peckish isn't helping my mood.

BORED, BORED, BORED, BORED, BORED, BORED!

Someone suggest me something to do, because I cant get Will's attention.


BAH! MEN!

4 comments:

  1. Flash him. That'll get his attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. take his glasses off his face and hide them XD that should take his attention! 8D and if not... he cannot work with them anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tackle him and kiss him, put makeup on his face, TRY TO PIERCE HIS EARS!! (lol!!), sit on his desk and stare at him with a loving look, shortsheet his bed, spill stuff on his belongings, blast music, sneak up and scream in his ears, hide under his desk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stand next to him and strip down completely, see if he actually notices. Then get dressed again.

    ReplyDelete