Friday 12 August 2011

Not in the Mood


As you can probably tell from my lack of updates things didn't go as I planned with my mission with Will. I almost had a chandelier drooped on me, my death scythe got jammed (again) and now we're back home Will has the flu. Not to mention that we didn't even reap the soul we were after because it got eaten. ...I'm not having a very good week.

I've been so moody lately that Will gave me a rather long lecture about how what happened last weekend wasn't my fault and how I shouldn't be so depressed. Will seems to think lecturing someone will cheer them up, it doesn't. But when that failed he took me shopping for something pretty, which kind of worked but I'm not quite back to my usual cheerful self.

I am sitting watching Will sleep at the moment. He is snoring and muttering nonsense about lamps. I would love to know how I am supposed to go to bed when he is wrapped up in all the bed covers. Ah well he's sick so I will cuddle up to him and let him get away with his bed sheet thievery for tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Aw :( I'm sorry Grell~ I hope everything get's better for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your week, please do take care of William, and trust me, you'll be back to your own Grelly self before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete