Saturday 27 August 2011

Double Date Update

Well our double date was...interesting. I would say eventful but thanks to Eric changing his plans around it ended up just being dinner for the four of us.

Can I just say that I find watching Eric and Alan together ADORABLE?! They cuddle, kiss and hold hands in public. And when Alan complains he's cold he gets cuddles and Eric's coat! I could watch them all day! Its so CUTE!
...And I get William...

Don't get me wrong I love my handsome man. It is just that he is not the best on double dates. When it is just the two of us he can be perfectly fine, but when faced with another couple...he was awkward and spent most of the time between courses fiddling with his cutlery and refolding his napkin. When I complained I was cold, instead of giving me his jacket, I got a lecture about how I should have worn something warmer instead of a flimsy dress

At least he tried to act a little normal. In between his cutlery adjustments I got the occasional sneaky hand placed on my thigh which sent shivers down my spine every time he moved his fingertips. He even said I looked nice, even though he complained that my make up rubbed onto his blazer every time I rested my head on his shoulder.

Aw well the date wasn't too bad and William didn't ruin it. He may be a bit of a moron but he is my moron. xx

4 comments:

  1. Aw that's so sweet of William to say you looked nice!!

    P,S. I hope u enjoyed the picture!!

    Lt. Ki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kawaii! But wait, didn't Eric and Alan both DIE at some point, or did that play I watch predict an alternate future?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I bet he was just shy. Being around a couple who loves PDA's can do that sometimes ^^ I bet you did look lovely~

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like it went decently well!
    Please update soon, I'm dying to know what's going on :)

    ReplyDelete