Thursday 4 August 2011

Gone For Now

I've been so busy packing for me and Will's little trip I have forgot about my darling audience. Awha my Grellettes I have missed you so~!

Well we are all packed. Will gave me a bit of a lecture on my amount of suitcases but I've managed to dwindle down my clothes selection to two cases. Not to worry I didn't leave anything at home, I just worked out how to fold my clothes smaller so they take up less space.

I LOVE undercover work with Will! Pretending to be humans is always entertaining...even though he wont let me drive and dismissed my idea about pretending to be man and wife. I think he is determined not to let me treat this as a holiday. He is such a spoil sport! But I am sure that will change once he sees a few of the outfits I have tucked away in my suitcase for after hours in our hotel room.

I've been trying to find a way to keep you all updated on our little outing, sadly I will be out of Internet contact for a few days so I might keep a journal and post it all here when I get back, that is, if everything doesn't go to hell and I have no time to write.

Well until we both get back everyone take care and hopefully you wont run into any of us while we're working.

1 comment:

  1. Outfits...oh ho ho!! I'm curious about them outfits. No doubt they're red :D I hope u packed a few needles and earrings to pierce William's ears!! Take secret pics of William in the clothes lol!!

    ReplyDelete