Saturday 13 August 2011

Feeling like DEATH


Remember how I said yesterday that my week has been horrible? Well I am now happy to announce it has just got worse! I have caught Will's flu! I spent all of yesterday tending to my poor, sick, handsome man and in exchange he gave me his stupid flu.

It was so bad that I woke up with no voice this morning. I must say my "darling" William found this extremely amusing and pointed out several times that I should get sick more often if it meant me leaving him alone.

Lucky for me not being able to speak qualifies me to take a few days off until I feel better. Maybe I'll convince Will to stay with me so we can play doctors and nurses~ ...that is, if I can manage to convince him to take his first sick day in at least a decade.

Also on a completely unrelated note I am pretty sure that Will and I are known as "That couple who likes to argue in the middle of the supermarket every week". It is a bit of a routine and the staff don't even stare at us funny anymore.

Everyone better wish me to get well soon or I will be very angry with all my Grellettes. Auntie Grell is ill and feels like DEATH. Someone better buy me chocolate!

6 comments:

  1. *hugs you both* Get well soon you two!
    Get Ronald to buy you chocolate. In exchange for his eating everything you baked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get well soon!!

    -XXX-
    amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon! Both of you! (:

    Xx~
    Amaris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Grell~! Pwease get better :(
    I've got the same thing sadly. I think almost EVERYONE is getting sick!! Even my friends are sick >.< We'll all be sick together! :)
    I love you big sis! I hope you feel better!

    -Clause

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Grell,

    it's very unfortunate for you to lose your lovely voice. I, on behalf of all your fans, wish you get well soon. If it makes you feel better, there's a saying that "stupid people don't catch flu" which only proves you have a remarkable head on your shoulder, since you could catch Will's flu ever so quickly. Or is it because it's Will's? Now, now, I can only imagine how naughty you could interpret the word "tending to"... hmm...? They do say that it's best for people with a cold to perspire, to take the heat away... If it does remind you of something you've done, please admit. We have eager eyes awaiting your confession.

    Sincerely,
    Your Fan

    PS: ..you shouldn't kiss someone with a flu, you know..just saying. ;9

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well Grell-get lots of rest you 2, *sends over lots of chocolate*, and may your strength and health return quickly, I await the day you're healthy again, William too!!

    ReplyDelete