Sunday 14 August 2011

He Finally Caved In!


I have my voice back! ...Well its a teeny bit croaky and I cant sing that well at the moment, but it is back! I am feeling a little better today, still a little achy but at least I don't feel like DEATH any more.

I spent all day curled up with some hot chocolate and a rather moody William. He is just grumpy because he is being forced to take time off work because he is ill. My hubby isn't happy.

Oh and I want to say thank you to everyone who told us to get well soon. I love you all to DEATH. One of you did raise the question of how I caught the flu of Will so quickly and...well..I think I will let you answer that question with your imagination. I cant help kissing him! Even if he was infected with the plague I would still want my wicked way with him. ..OK maybe not the plague exactly, because he would be all gross and lumpy, but you get the point. I cant resist him.

Speaking of William , my wonderful William finally gave in and joined me and Ronald in our little blogging habit. True Ronnie never updates, but now William has joined in! (Will's blog) Go follow him and spam him with comments to annoy him. He doesnt want to keep his blog and is rather annoyed at himself for even joining the office blogging trend.

3 comments:

  1. *goes and stalks Will*
    Glad you're a little bit better. Hope you get fully recovered soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Grell,

    it is very nice to hear that you have regained a small part of your voice. Do not be so down, a croaky hint in a voice could always be considered sexy. Or at the very least, hopefully it brings out the compassion in Will, nursing you with more hot chocolates and soup, perhaps?

    As for his blog, you have my word for commenting. We shall see to his change of heart for the joy of blogging.

    Until then I wish you have a full recovery and back in no time to the Dispatch Association with your flashy red chainsaw. We miss you at the office already. (oops, almost out with the identity,huh? time to stop here.)

    All the best,
    your fan

    ReplyDelete
  3. *cheering* William has a blog!! I'm def following him! And Auntie Grell, I'm so happy you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete