Monday 22 August 2011

Back to Normal


I have recovered from my flu and I have successfully learned my lesson about kissing sick supervisors. I just can’t help myself, he's so handsome~!
But I would rather have him healthy than all sniffley.

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. Once I got back to work after being ill I had a mountain of work to catch up on. I am slowly getting through it; I only have three stacks of paper work to finish. And lets not forget the reaping I have to make up for. It seems I owe Ronald lunch again for covering for me. Alas I have too many souls to reap, and miles to go before I sleep.

I have been a little less than motivated with work lately. Is there anything my darling~readers~ do to ensure they stay motivated? As always I adore your help.

On a completely unrelated note I want to throw William's blackberry out a window, again. We were having a cosy night in and it kept going off.

2 comments:

  1. My Dear Senior Grell!!
    It's good to know that you've fully recovered! The office is just not the same without you! And Mr. Spears just seem to get more odd day by day, without you around in his office calling on him every 10 minutes or so..

    I'll make sure the Administration Office doesn't give you long lists for the time being since you already have so much to catch up! It's the least I can do..

    I thought Mr. Spears was your strongest motivator? (he does seem out of his usual self lately, so that probably didn't work as much?) But if you ask me, it's rewarding yourself when you've reached a certain goal. Something as simple as a sweet treat, a nice hot bath or a day at the spa (just for you please, I don't go to spas)? Or buying yourself something you've been wanting for a long time? Go to the Himalayas? Point is: take your mind off from work a bit. Even for several minutes, it's fine. Refresh it, then get back on focus.

    If you need help on more works, I'll be more than ready, Miss. Even on reapings.

    PS: please, pleaase, get Mr. Spears back to his old self?

    Love,
    T.Cromwell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motivation is not my cup of tea, but I tend to keep a positive attitude and know that I'll be done before I know it. Just think, "I'm almost there! Just a little more!" I'm ecstatic you're healthy again!!

    ReplyDelete