Thursday 25 August 2011

Make Up Your Mind Boys!

I am writing another one of these before work so I am a little sleepy and eating my yummy strawberry and chocolate breakfast cereal. I am going to get a lecture from Will about not being dressed yet but looking this good cant be rushed, especially on an empty stomach.

So~ as some of you may have read on my darling William's blog I have been sulking a little at my love bug lately but its OK he has apologised publicly so his punishment is over. And if a certain man of mine thinks he can get away with being "sick" on Friday to get out of our date he is surely mistaken, because I will drag him along anyway, even if he is a sneezing, coughing mess.

For those of you who don't know me and Alan have finally convinced our other halves to go on a double date. Lets just say some of the boys are less than thrilled to go. William isn't a fan of dates in general as he doesn't like public displays of affection, so a date with another couple is his nightmare, mainly because we would have to act like a couple in front of people.

Ah well Will can throw his little temper tantrum, I am still looking forward to it. I don't know what to wear though because I'm not sure what we will be doing. Alan mentioned bowling. I hope not, because I don't bowl. They have those ghastly rented shoes and the red ball is always taken by someone else. Eric doesn't want to go to the cinema and we cant decide between the four of us where to go for dinner.

Planning a date is so much easier when I only have William to worry about.


3 comments:

  1. double dates can be awkward but usually they go well. What about amusement park or golf? Or just dinner.
    good luck and don't forget to tell us how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or a club? You do love to tango! You could do karaoke as well!! Or go to a ball-maybe you'll see Sebby!! I cant wait to hear all about it!

    BTW, what was Will's so-called punishment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln1orqRAg01qf3lelo1_500.jpg

    I was looking for something and I came across this photo! I just had to send it to you!! I knew you would love it!!

    ReplyDelete