Friday 23 September 2011

Bed Time Blog


I am a tired maiden this evening and I adore my beauty sleep so this shall be just a little quickie~ before going to bed. I'm simply overjoyed to be back home and no longer fighting with my~man~ and Awha~! His new blog entry gave me love palpitations~! I shall have to drown him in kisses when he stops being embarrassed.

This weekend we are both off work so we are sending our time officially making~up~ Hm I must remember to leave love bites all over my handsome man as a souvenir when he returns to dispatch on Monday. I don't care if he hates them I just like to leave a little reminder of me for when I'm not around. ...and a little love nip from yours truly can take days to go away.

One of you asked if you could use the little tip I gave on how to get a man back, which I have no problem with. Maybe I will write you a list of my little man returning tricks once I regain my ability to walk and think straight after this weekend. I just hope he doesn't break me~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Grell!! Awesome!! I'm thrilled to see you found a use for and love the photo!! It goes great with your post. I would love to see your list of man returning tricks.

    Lt. Ki

    ReplyDelete