Sunday 4 September 2011

Snacks Please.

I am just going to write a quick update before I catch up on some beauty sleep and snuggle up with my favourite fellow reaper.

I was off work today so I spent most of the afternoon watching horror movies and complaining to Will about the lack of popcorn in the house. How hard is it to remember to buy popcorn? He says because he doesn't eat it I should get it myself. Its not my fault he controls our shopping list.

We've been bickering more than usual today. Will's has been putting in a little extra overtime lately and all that time spent sitting at his desk as made his neck sore, which in turn makes my man a little cranky. But it does give me an excuse to open the bottle of massage oil and lend him a hand~ I have such talented fingers when it comes to working out stiff muscles~

Oh and before I go I want to thank everyone for tolerating my little rant yesterday and being so supportive. I love you all to DEATH.

No comments:

Post a Comment