Saturday 3 September 2011

Serious Blog


This is a bit of a rant today, I apologise in advance, but I need to voice this.

My topic of the day is...Homophobia~

A few recent events involving two of the interns has led me to this rant and I dedicate it to them.

So~

Attention close minded humans, fellow reapers and horrible parents of gay interns who like to throw their children out, I don't care. I don't care if you yell things at me, throw bottles at my head, spit at me or stick disgusting chewing gum in my hair (Sadly all of the above has happened to me at least once) I WILL kiss, cuddle and hold hands with my partner in public, even if I am dressed as a man. You twenty first century morons have nothing on what I had to put up with a few hundred years ago.


Now~ a message for everyone else now that I'm done venting.

I'm sorry for my little tirade but just so you know, what ever you are, no one should discriminate against love and if people cant accept you for who you are they aren't worth your time because they cant handle the real you. Surround yourself with people who do want to know YOU and accept you for who you are.

And if you do have a similar problem I promise it gets better. I am DEADLY serious about that.

I'm just going to end this with: I'm Grell Sutcliff and I'm a bisexual transsexual and who doesn't like it can have an intimate word with my death scythe.


6 comments:

  1. This make's me feel oh so much better! Thank you Grell~
    <3 Ya and miss ya

    ~Clause

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grell, you are your own person: a wonderful, unique, beautiful, heck of a butler of DEATH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Miss Grell,

    Milady, it has been a while since I posted on behalf of anonymous fans. Please have faith in us; we still follow and read your blog and love you as you are.

    We, your fans, love you for various reasons. For some you are the comic relief, for some you are the glimpse of themselves who happen to love red and other finer things in life, but I believe most love you for the strong character you are.

    To be at peace with oneself and renouncing the fact that you feel you are a bisexual lady (not just a girl) trapped in a male body, freely and proudly to the world. We respect you for that. We adore you for bringing up the minorities in an anime and a manga. Let us hope for better future for queers. :)

    Love,
    Your Fan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grell,
    This really means a lot! I am so proud of your ability to stand up to the world. I am actually a bi female but i'm scared to tell anyone...I know my school would react badly. Advice?
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kyaa I went through a similar situation. I'm bisexual and it was reaaaly hard to tell my friends and parents. My friends are accepting, but my parents just don't get it and they don't believe me... I wish I had a death scythe.... I would probably go insane and kill everyone though ( as I am a very sadistic person and enjoy causing people pain) ~ kiara ur ultimate fan girl of DEATH.

    ReplyDelete