Thursday 8 September 2011

I've Been Naughty

I have quite a bit to tell you lot this morning~

I was supposed to update this a few days ago but if any of you read Will's blog you would know I've been a little busy stuck in my office doing overtime and not the fun kind of overtime, the bad kind, with actual work. Before any of you start asking, I didn't do anything wrong, this time, I just drew the short straw and had to do some office work for a change.

Oh and all that stuff Will posted about not missing and enjoying his peace and quiet while I was gone was such rubbish. He missed me. If he didn't he wouldn't have made me all my dinners for the last two days & delivered them to my office. I wonder why he left that bit out of his blog...

Ok I have a teeny tiny confession to make...I wasn't exactly honest about my date of birth on twitter when I was asked...I usually lie about my birthday because I don't like people knowing my age and I have a different date on my fake human ID. Sorry~ I would have got away with it too if it wasn't for Ronald and Will posting "Happy Birthday" to me everywhere online. So...its my birthday today. I was going to mention this yesterday but I stayed up all night doing work so now it's today. So Happy Birthday to Me! Sadly I have to work today but Will is letting me get off early because he has a "surprise", so I'm excited! I wonder what Ronald got me! ...Oh now I cant wait to see everyone. I'm getting presents!

Again sorry for the little white lie about my birthday to any one I told it too. And if any of you want to know my age all I will tell you is 200+.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Miss,

    I am feeling a little egotistical today, thus I shall say this on my account only, not as the whole fans representative!! >:) But this one fan here sadly has limited time today, but I do not want to miss the day to say it to you, so I'll make it short:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    All the best wishes!
    I hope you get all the red things and William's affections that you want today. ;*

    Love,
    That One Fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday, sweetest of shinigamis!!! May you have another 200+ and they all be of the epic kind, filled with good food, good drinks, good memories and good sex ;)

    Sorry it was late. Busy Incubus Prince is busy :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Grelly!! May it be wonderful and special as you!! Here's for another 200 like 4fa3bd6c said!! I can't wait to hear all about it!! ^<>^

    ReplyDelete