Friday 9 September 2011

A Blog From the Birthday Girl


I just want to say that I am sick of eating cake. I had two birthday cakes yesterday and I cant handle any more. I might just let Ronald and the others finish off the cake the reapers at work bought me.

Sadly I have only received presents from Ronald and William so far. Ronnie treated me to jewelry as usual, the same present genre he buys all the girls in the office.

Will on the other hand bought me a rather large pile of books I wanted. Leave it to Will to buy me something practical. At least I like the books, its a lot better than the time he bought me chainsaw oil for my birthday.

The only downside to my birthday was that I had a three hour long assignment in the middle of the day, which limited my plans to grabbing Will and escaping work for some alone~time~. The best part of it being my birthday is that he cant complain about it. I would happily exchange all my presents for a tall, dark and sexy supervisor all wrapped up in only a red ribbon and left on my bed.

I am yet to find out what my "surprise" is yet. I've heard whispers about something planned this weekend but I don't know what it is yet. Maybe Will is going to throw me a party! ...I doubt it, it is Will after all...and if it was a romantic weekend away other people wouldn't know about it. Hm I will have to continue my snooping.

Oh and thank you to the many of you who sent me birthday messages. It took me quite a while to read through them all. Awha~! I Love you all so Much!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your birthday....Books are great birthday presents! And maybe your suprise is a tall dark and sexy supervisor all wrapped up in only a red ribbon and left on your bed....I know it's somewhat unlikely, but a girl can dream, can't she?
    Love you
    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete