Wednesday 16 November 2011

Excited too Soon?

If you're following me on any of my sweet little social networks you will already know I'm on a bit of an early Christmas planning binge. It’s over a month away but it’s almost CHRISTMAS! It’s nearly time to start filling dispatch with decorations and presents, and to buy lots of mistletoe to chase Will around the office with. Of course like all human holidays we death gods don’t have to celebrate them but Christmas involves Presents! I'm even looking forward to reaping in the snow, which usually just ruins my hair and makes me fall over, but its just so pretty and romantic~! And lets not forget that red is a festive colour!

Ok I think I'm finished with my little overly early Christmas rant. I can’t help it if I am feeling festive early. All holidays should be like Christmas and Valentines Day, full of love, tasty treats and presents.

Oh! And on the topic of L.O.V.E~ It is exactly one month until me and Will's 212th anniversary! Hurry up December! I want my anniversary and Christmas presents! November is now starting to bother me, its taking so LONG to go away.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I don't think about decorations, but I'm wondering what to get for everyone. Reaping in the snow seems fun...not just because blood looks amazing on white backgrounds.
    And hope you spend your anniversary in a romantic way x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, tell us more about your anniversary with William >_<

    ReplyDelete