Saturday 26 November 2011

Let Loose


Exactly 30 day until CHRISTMAS! Its time to start my Christmas shopping and start filling dispatch with mistletoe and lights. Ahwa~ I'm feeling festive again~! And since Santa isn't around yet I'll have to go sit on Will's lap and see if I can end up on his naughty list this year.

So enough about Christmas and more about me~

This little madam is going on the prowl tomorrow night, and by prowl I mean I am treating myself to a few cocktails at my favourite club. I guess you could call it a girl's night out for one. I don't have any female friends because they keep having little "accidents" when they annoy me so I prefer to go out alone, and I don't want to bring Will along because it is my little night. I am sure that any of you who have had boyfriends know that a maiden needs her alone time without her man.

So in preparation for my little night out I've been combing my wardrobe for the perfect outfit. I think this is an occasion for my little red dress. I know most girls have a little black dress as their go to choice on a night out but I like my red one better. It is more figure flattering and makes it appear that I'm not lacking in the womanly curves department. Now it is just a case of planning my shoes, shall it be stilettos or cute little red kitten heels? I haven't made up my mind yet.

Well I think I'll call it quits for tonight as I require my beauty sleep. There is nothing worse than dark circles under my eyes and concealer can only work so much magic.

1 comment:

  1. I say go with the kitten heal. They're more forgiving at the end of the night.

    ReplyDelete