Saturday 5 November 2011

Shirtless Sebby~


Just sharing a quick Sebby image I found while I wait for my nails to dry. Its been a while since I posted any Sebastian images and this one was just too delicious to keep to myself~ Awha~! Shirtless Bassy always causes my imagination to run away with itself.

After my last post someone asked about my opinion of the "stereotypical" grim reaper costume. Honestly I just leave you humans to your strange little fantasies about us reapers. You always come up with such interesting, though absurd, theories. What a funny bunch you all are~

And on the topic of costumes in general I am aware that Halloween isn't the only occasion you lot like to dress as lil' ole' me~ How could I not notice? I must say I find the concept on a whole very flattering. Ahwa~ I truly am a fashion icon~! Infecting the world with my very own shade of red~!

4 comments:

  1. Dearest Miss Sutcliff,

    A new blog from the crimson reaper so soon, what a treat! And especially when you find pictures of Sebastian like that. . . ;)

    Best wishes on Sebby Sunday,
    Pandora <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what sort of -punishment- you will get from your Willy for doing this... (=w=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a fashion icon! I'm going to the Human World soon and I plan to bring my Grell outfit with me! You should be deeply honored. I told you that I cut and dyed my hair like yours, and I love my red hair. I even took my old red glasses and put a black chain on them, complete with skulls. DEATH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For all three posts in the recent day or so:
    Halloween- We've had this discussion on twitter about dressing up as you. And of course you're a fashion icon.
    Mark on Time- laughing so much about you finding Ronald's graffiti.
    This- <3<3<3 And look what I found on my tumblr a few days ago... just imagine it's you, not Claude... http://serifinaxxx.tumblr.com/post/12518075985

    ReplyDelete