Monday 7 November 2011

A Mark on Time

Just a little quickie that I had to share~

I did a little bit of overtime with Ronald today and there was a death on our list at an historical landmark outside of London. Usually I am very disagreeable when it comes to wandering around fields and countryside when at work. My precious heels don’t fair well in muddy grass, but the weather was pleasant so I didn’t mind staying on the gravel path. Any~way~ while we were waiting on a certain tourist to make their final bow we did a little sightseeing of our own.

Its strange visiting "historical" places when you live as long as we reapers do. A perfect example of this weirdness occurred today. You see the outer walls of the ruin were littered with old graffiti where people had scratched their names into the walls long before you humans started caring about your old buildings. Amongst the names was "Ronald Knox 1868".

2 comments:

  1. Did a certain reaper put his his name in graffiti long ago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Grell!
    I really love your blog! >_< You are the best shinigami of the world and you are so sexy... Please, continue with your blog!
    And I'm sorry if someone thinks my English is strange u.u

    Kay Sutcliff, the Spanish Grellette <3

    ReplyDelete